• We do not sell customer information to third parties.
• We do not share customer information with outside parties.
• We safeguard your customer information.
• We are committed to protecting your customer information in every transaction.
How We Protect and Use Customer Information
• We limit employee access to customer information for transaction use.
• Employees are required to honor our code of conduct.
• We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper security records.
• We collect and maintain customer information as part of servicing your account and your customer relationship such as:
a. Information you provide to us on applications or forms, such as your income and accounts with others; Information we receive from an outside company, such as a credit bureau, regarding your credit history or employment status;
• We do not share or sell customer information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you.
• We may disclose the information we collect to non-affiliated third parties that are acting on our behalf, or as permitted or required by law, including:
• Government entities, courts or other entities (in response to subpoenas and other legal processes), or those with whom you have requested us to share information.